In the early church, it was understood that only attending big meetings would not be enough for a serious believer to reach maturity. Consequently, we learn in the Book of Acts that they spent more time in small house meetings than in big gatherings! The small atmosphere not only provides a place for discussion-based and tailored learning, it creates a safe space for personal care and support that isn't possible in a large meeting. Each FCC House Church is unique and self-directed, setting their times, schedules, teaching materials and whether they can support children or not. If you're interested in becoming a committed member of a House Church, you can contact the church office, check the Big Meetings & Small Churches map in the church lobby, or call one of the leaders below directly to get more information.
- Pleasant Valley - Tuesday at 6:00pm. Call Mark or Pam Widmer at 503-842-7474. Can accommodate children.
- Bay City - Wednesday at 6:30pm. Call Chris or Yuki Shiomi at 503-377-9693. Can accommodate children.
- Central Tillamook - Wednesday at 6:00pm. Call Harry Hewitt at 503-842-7343 or Hope Hewitt at 732-664-5162. Can accommodate children.
- West Tillamook - Wednesday at 6:30pm. Call Mary Pat Eckley at 503-842-7212. Cannot accommodate children.
- Central Tillamook - Wednesday at 6:30pm. Call Dean or Debbie Crist at 503-812-2991. Might accommodate children.
- Central Tillamook - 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 6:30pm. Call Jamie or Erica Hardwick at 503-577-4138. Can accommodate children.